Uveitis - Assistant, Associate or Full Professor (HS Clinical, Clinical X, Adjunct, In Residence)
The Department of Ophthalmology at UC San Diego (http://health.ucsd.edu/specialties/eyes/Pages/default.aspx) is committed to academic excellence and diversity within the faculty, staff, and student body. The Department of Ophthalmology, Shiley Eye Institute, and UCSD Vision Research are expanding. The Department is recruiting a physician interested in Uveitis.
Candidates must have an M.D. Candidate must be Board Certified or Board eligible and have, or be eligible to obtain a California medical license. Candidates with strong clinical skills will be preferred. Candidates with publications in leading, peer-reviewed scientific journals, outstanding productivity and interest and expertise in vision research will be preferred.
Appointment will be at the Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor level. Series will be determined by the successful candidate's skills, qualifications and experience. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and based on University of California pay scales.
How to Apply
• Create an ApplicantID
• Provide required the following information and documents:
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Contributions to diversity - Applicants should summarize their past or potential contributions to diversity. See our http://facultyexcellence.ucsd.edu/c2d/index.html site for more information.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- References - 3 references required (contact information only)
To apply, please visit: http://apptrkr.com/1224486
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.