Washington University is seeking an innovative and motivated individual to join our full-time faculty as a glaucoma specialist within our glaucoma section of 6 faculty members. As a premier institution in the Midwest, The John F. Hardesty, MD Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences is comprised of over 54 research and clinical faculty specializing in all areas of ophthalmic care.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
• Excellence in clinical care
• A strong interest in innovation and/or research
• Outstanding teaching skills
• ACGME-accredited ophthalmology residency
• AUPO-accredited glaucoma fellowship
• Board certification or eligibility in Ophthalmology
How to Apply
Please upload CV and cover letter to job listing at facultyopportunities.wustl.edu.
660 So. Euclid Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63110
Washington University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or genetic information