The Department of Ophthalmology at the University of California, San Francisco, is seeking applicants for a Full-time Ophthalmology Faculty position in Ocular Oncology at an Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor Level.
This individual will join the UCSF Ocular Oncology Service. Responsibilities include patient care and surgery at UCSF in ocular oncology including ocular melanoma and retinoblastoma, as well as serving as a clinician educator for medical students, residents, and fellows. This individual is expected to develop or advance a nationally and internationally recognized independent and funded research program.
Qualified candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
• MD, CA Medical License, and American Board Certification (ABO) or board eligible.
• Completion of fellowship training in ocular oncology.
• Expertise in medical and surgical management of ocular melanoma and retinoblastoma is required.
• Demonstrated teaching competency.
• Demonstrated success in clinical or laboratory research is essential.
• Experience in the management of ocular melanoma using proton beam irradiation protocols is a strong asset.
How to Apply
Please apply online with Curriculum Vitae, Cover Letter, Statement of Teaching, Statement of Contribution to Diversity, and the names, titles, and e-mail addresses of two (2) references at https://apptrkr.com/1650498.
3333 California Street
Suite 105, Box 1379
San Francisco, CA 94143
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service that has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.