AUPO offers limited exhibitor opportunities by invitation and subject to approval.
- Tabletop exhibits for our one-day Educating the Educators program are restricted to resident training tools and resources.
- Annual Meeting tabletop exhibits are restricted to non-profit organizations whose purpose aligns with AUPO’s mission.
Email email@example.com to inquire about exhibiting.
Meeting Space for Ancillary Meetings
Ancillary meetings may be scheduled during AUPO’s Annual Meeting dates pending approval and space availability. The scheduling of ancillary meetings should adhere to the following criteria:
- Ancillary meetings that include AUPO meeting registrants as participants should not conflict with AUPO educational programs, workshops, or social functions without the approval of AUPO. AUPO annual meeting registrants should not be requested to miss annual meeting sessions to attend ancillary meetings.
- Dates and times available for scheduling ancillary meetings will be determined once the AUPO program schedule is finalized.
- Ancillary meetings should be arranged with the hotel by the appropriate organization and not by AUPO; however, approval by AUPO should be obtained before proceeding with such arrangements. Once approved the AUPO Meeting Manager will make the initial contact with the hotel.
- Attendees of ancillary meetings who are not registered for the AUPO annual meeting will not receive AUPO’s hotel block link or preference over AUPO members for hotel rooms. Ancillary meeting organizers should arrange for a separate block of rooms if needed.
Contact AUPO at (415) 561-8548 to discuss.
Sponsorship opportunities may be available. Contact AUPO at (415) 561-8548 to discuss.