Ophthalmologist - Glaucoma
Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire, Wisconsin is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Glaucoma Ophthalmologist to join a collegial department. You may expect a busy practice in a physician led financially stable organization, committed to both high quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
- Position will primarily be glaucoma focused with some general patients
- Established practice of 7 ophthalmologists, including subspecialists in Pediatrics, Cornea,
- Glaucoma, Neuro, and Vitreo Retinal Surgery as well as 6 optometrists
- Call rotation of 1:6
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary guarantee
- Common EHR/PACS across all Mayo Clinic Health System sites
License or Certification: Board Eligible/Board Certified in Ophthalmology
How to Apply
Use this link to apply:
1221 Whipple St.
Eau Claire, WI 54703
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).