Due to continued clinical and academic growth, the University of Rochester Flaum Eye Institute is recruiting faculty across all the sub-subspecialties. We currently have an opening for a Uveitis specialist at any level. Applicants should be graduates of an accredited ophthalmology residency program having completed a uveitis and ocular immunology fellowship, or a uveitis and medical retina fellowship, and be board certified or board eligible. Candidates having an interest in clinical, translational or basic research are encouraged to apply. All positions include generous start-up packages commensurate with experience.
- Walk into established clinical volumes
- Opportunity for participation in clinical and scientific research
- Intradepartmental collaborations and the opportunity to work with leading clinicians from external departments such as immunology
- Support from and the opportunity to teach within a growing residency program
- Administrative and technical staff invested in your success and world-leading diagnostic imaging professionals
- State-of-art facilities and opportunities to practice at modern satellite locations
The University of Rochester Flaum Eye Institute is a nationally recognized center for patient care, education and research in ophthalmology founded on the principles of collaboration and continuous learning. Flaum Eye Institute has a strong history of being at the forefront of clinical innovation and offers faculty the opportunity to interact with thought leaders in optics and every discipline of visual science imaginable through the University of Rochester.
Rochester is at the center of a dynamic region encompassing the Finger Lakes, Western, and Central New York. Located among sparkling lakes, progressive urban areas, and world-renowned institutions of culture and higher learning, it offers an attractive environment that is family friendly and conducive to a work / life balance. The University of Rochester is top-ranked for undergraduate education, research, and medical education and is committed to diversity.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CVs to David A. DiLoreto, Jr., MD, PhD, Director and Chair, University of Rochester Flaum Eye Institute
601 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, NY 14642