Director, University Eye Service
Washington University Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences is seeking an innovative and motivated individual to join our practice as Director, University Eye Service.
• Full-time clinical track academic appointment
• This position will focus on teaching residents and managing the University Eye Service.
• Research opportunities
The qualified applicant will demonstrate:
• Excellence in clinical care
• Clinical management experience
• Outstanding teaching skills
Board certification or eligibility in Ophthalmology is required.
How to Apply
Please upload CV and cover letter to job listing at https://facultyopportunities.wustl.edu/ For more information, contact:
Todd Margolis, MD, PhD, Chairman
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110-1093